Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to my blog site.

Hello family and friends,

I have created this site in order for us to stay in touch and share our adventures together. Please feel free to comment and share ideas with me. I will be updating shortly with pictures and descriptions of trips taken recently. This weekend, I will be headed to Mt. Shasta to attempt a summit with some coworkers. The mountain looks pretty bare and there has been a lot of rockfall reported on the Mt. Shasta Avalanche site:

http://www.shastaavalanche.org/reports.htm

I will upload a trip report when I return. In the meantime, have a great week and I will be in touch.

4 comments:

ngarriso said...

Hello Mr. Adventure,
Just a note to say BE SAFE! Your Dad and I will be seeing you soon and we cant wait.
This past weekend we drove to Half Moon Bay. We found a spot to lay out our blanket and our picnic basket. Even a few rays of Sun shone thru. When ever we are in nature we think of you and your Brother and all the nature we saw together:) Love Mom

ngarriso said...

for the good news. I also look froward to swimming with the Salmon.. Keep up the good work. Love you

Auntie said...

Hi Greg,
It's awesome to see and read about your many adventures. We continue to stay busy around here remodeling. Say hi to Theresa.
Love you,
Auntie

Auntie said...

Just wanted to let you know we had a luncheon with a Dr. who while climbing Mt Kilamanjaro became very ill and had alltiude sickness and nearly died 6 days into the hike. He now works in Africa and loves his life, I'll email the story if I can find it. It's very interesting.
Don't go to Africa,
Love,

Auntie